9. September 2022
DIGITALIZATION IN ORTHODONTICS with Stefano Negrini
Common lecture for both Orthodontists and Technicians to raise awareness for a close cooperation in the area of digital workflows and working hand in hand for better treatment results.
Replacement of trasitional technicques by digital alternatives Digital Appliance Design: What & How, which are advantages and disadvantages of digital appliance design CAD/CAM & 3D Printed Metal Appliances.
Orthodontics is changing rapidly. Traditional techniques are replaced by digital processes and devices
and there is no other way to survive than adapting to current develop- ments. Continued Digitalization goes along with new techniques and appliances, streamlined processes and all new workflows.
This course shall introduce and enlarge upon digital topics in orthodontic laboratories: From digital workflows and processes to state of the art appliances allowing for quicker handling of orders to increase customer satisfaction.
In addition to a standard lecture, the course is supposed to be interactive with questions and discussions to get an idea of the future way in orthodontic laboratory work.
** Language: ENGLISH **
ORTHO WALKER’s additional and temporary Covid-19 Cancellation Policy:
- – Postponement/ Rescheduling of the course= FULL REFUND if the new date is not suitable.
- – Change to a virtual course = AUTOMATIC PARTIAL REFUND.
- – Cancellation less than 14 days before due to COVID-19 (positive or quarantine due to changes in restrictions)= FULL REFUND on submission of evidence.
Non-Covid related cancellations are as follows:
- – Up to 14 days before course= FREE.
- – Less than 14 days before= 50% CHARGE
- – No-shows = 100% CHARGE.
Find out more here:
Von: 9. September 2022
Bis: 9. September 2022
Zurich, venue to be announced